- RM2,000.0 - RM2,500.0 Per Month
- Handle full set of accounts and ensure accounts are up-to-date at all times.
- Perform bank and other reconciliations, prepare audit schedules, fixed assets register.
- Perform monthly accounts closing, financial analysis and GST reporting.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel and Word).
- Liaise with external parties including auditors, tax agents, company secretary on all statutory and tax requirements compliances.
- Able to handle multi-tasks and sssist in ad-hoc duties that may assign from time to time.
- Candidate must posses at least Bachelor’s Degree/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Applicant must be willing to work in Bukit Chempaka, Kuala Nerus
- Full-Time position available.
- Willing to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Able to multi tasks and organize.
- Positive working attitude with excellent interpersonal and trustworthy.
- Applicant with auditing experience are encouraged to apply.
- EPF SOCSO
- Annual leave
- Bachelor's Degree