- RM2,500.0 - RM3,000.0 Per Month
- Prepare full set of accounts, management report and ad hoc financial analysis to help improve the overall results of the company.
- Ensure timely preparation and submission of Income Tax.
- Supervise Account Payable / Account Receivable daily works.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Perform data entry jobs. Ensure all entries taken up correctly before the month closing.
- Ensure all documents are filed accordingly & assist in any ad-hoc assignment as and when required.
- Liaise with customer, auditors, bankers, tax agents & operation staff.
- Ensure compliance with the account, tax, statutory and legislative requirements as well as company policies.
- Preparing fixed asset schedule.
- To lead and manage stock take exercise
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, or Bachelor’s Degree, in Finance, Accountancy or equivalent.
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in accounting field.
- Teamwork player.
- Able to work independently under minimum supervision.
- Required skills: PC literate, Microsoft Office etc.
- Can start immediately is an advantage.
- Preferably those with experience in the audit firm
- Annual Leave