- RM3,000.0 - RM4,800.0 Per Month
- Perform daily settlement such as bank reconciliation. credit reconciliation and inventory reconciliation.
- Post Accounts Payable (AP), account receivable (AR) & General Ledger (GL) transactions,
- Review all supporting documents with regards to payments and or disbursements.
- Perform and review all journal entries and cash book transactions.
- Maintain fixed assets register and accrual records.
- Extract various accounting reports.
- Arrange for bank deposits and withdrawal.
- Maintain petty cash records.
- Perform any other related functions that assigned by the Management from time to time.
- We are looking for an experienced and dedicated Account Executive to join our team. This person should have a strong sense of ownership and accountability in their work. We value executives who are passionate growing with the company while proactively pursuing solutions and identifying roadblocks and obstacles to increasing business. Proficient user of finance software is required.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma / Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma in Finance / Accountancy / Banking LCCI or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in manufacturing industry.
- Knowledge and experience in ERP/SAP system enviroment are essential.
- Able to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Prefer candidate who can start working immediately or within short period of notice.
- EPF / Socso / EIS
- Annual Increment
- Annual Bonus
- Company Trip