- RM600.0 - RM1,000.0 Per Month
- Filing documents – proper upkeep and maintenance of files and documents
- Maintaining spreadsheets, Managing daily post in and out
- Reconciles bank statements by comparing statements with general ledger
- Monthly AR statement (Fax & Email) -
- Call payment and debtors control
- Follow up cheque collection from admin dept
- Issue payment – handling and writing cheque
- Record all cheques to ensure is up to date
- Managing petty cash transactions
- Managing daily incoming and outgoing payment
- Prepare vendor cheques and for mailing
- Prepare monthly staffs claim
- Posting Suppliers Invoice
- Assist in handling incoming calls and accounts administrative works
- Other account/ finance related duties as and when assigned by account supervisor
- Knowledge of Bookkeeping
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Well verse in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Words.
- Able to communicate in English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Well versed in Mandarin is an extra advantage
- 5 days per week.
- Various leaves entitlement.
- Comprehensive training & development programs.
- Friendly & conducive working environment.
- 1 part time position ope