- RM1,200.0 - RM1,300.0 Per Month
- Prepare coffee-based drinks with the coffee machine and other non-coffee based drinks with the facilities provided.
- Follow all company Food and Beverage recipe and procedures.
- Serve food and drinks in a jovial and professional manner.
- Report potential safety hazard to Manager on Duty (MOD).
- Maintain drinks at bar and food in the kitchen in general cleanliness and quality.
- Possess minimum Secondary School
- At least 1 year(s) working experience in F&B/Cafe
- Food handling knowledge and the basic understanding of making coffee & drinks
- Able to handle the pressure
- Able to handle cash
- Maintain a positive attitude and professional attitude
- Medical Benefits
- Statutory deduction of EPF/EIS & KWSP
- Free movie tickets
- Secondary/SPM/'O' Level