- Manufacturing supervisors coordinate and supervise the activities of process control technicians, machine operators, assemblers, and other manufacturing labourers.
- Tasks include –
- Coordinating and supervising the activities of process control technicians, machine operators, assemblers and other manufacturing labourers;
- Organizing and planning the daily work with regard to plans, economy, staff and environment;
- Preparing cost estimates, records and reports;
- Identifying shortage of staff or components;
- Ensuring safety of workers;
- Instructing and training new staff.
- SPM/Diploma/Degree or higher academic qualitifications in any relevant fields.
- Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Independent with persuasive interpersonal skills and results-driven.
- Exhibit strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Computer literate and numerate.
- Target oriented and ability to work under pressure to meet targets.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Aggressive and fast learner.
- Good attitude and responsible character.
- Business-minded with entrepreneurship skill.
- Bonus 2 times a year
- Work overtime
- Annual salary increase
- Uniforms and free footwear
- Medical treatment subsidies