- RM1,500.0 - RM2,000.0 Per Month
- Management and coordination on sales activities, inventory and other related duties.
- Monitor overall retail and sales activities.
- Manage retail day-to-day operations, product processes, and so on
- Develop, arrange and implement sales plans to increase sales.
- Maintain a good relationship with the customer
- Monitor resources and apply their cost-effectiveness
- Maintain / improve employee morale to ensure the best external and internal customer service
- Minimum SPM. Diploma or business management or marketing degree will be an advantage.
- At least 1-3 years of experience in retail business knowledge.
- Has a strong organizational and planning capabilities.
- Willing to work on weekends and public holidays
- Working hours: 9.30 am - 9.30 pm (to provide frequency)
- Sales commission
- Secondary/SPM/'O' Level