- RM1,500.0 - RM2,500.0 Per Month
- This unit group covers business services agents not classified elsewhere in Minor Group 333: Business Services Agents. For instance, the group includes those who establish business contacts, sell business services such as advertising space in the media, arrange contracts for performances of athletes, entertainers and artists, for the publication of books, the production of plays, or the recording, performance and sale of music, sell property and goods by auction and who design and organize package and group tours.
- In such cases, tasks would include –
- Obtaining information about services to be sold and the needs of prospective buyers
- Negotiating contracts on behalf of seller or buyer and explaining terms of sale and payment to the client
- Signing agreements on behalf of seller or buyer and ensuring that the contract is honoured
- Making sure that the business service purchased is made available to the buyer in the agreed format at the agreed time
- Organizing group tours for business or vacation travel and making bulk travel and accommodation bookings.
- SPM/Diploma/Degree or higher academic qualifications in any relevant fields.
- Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Independent with persuasive interpersonal skills and results-driven.
- Exhibit strong negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Computer literate and numerate.
- Target oriented and ability to work under pressure to meet targets.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Aggressive and fast learner.
- Good attitude and responsible character.
- Business-minded with entrepreneurship skill.
- Annual and medical leave shall be in accordance with the prevailing Labour Law
- Bachelor's Degree