- Job Description:
- Accurately and efficiently cook meats, fish, vegetables, soups and other food products as well as prepare and portion food products prior to cooking. Also perform other duties including plating and garnishing of cooked items and preparing appropriate garnishes for all items. To ensure the cleanliness and hygiene of the kitchen area at all times are observed.
- Ensure fast and efficient service by proper staff scheduling
- Attend to customer complaints and enquiries
- Ensure crew provides customers with the required information and assistance
- Cross check and approve the duty roster and monitor the attendance
- Ensure proper cash handling
- Ensure and maintain food quality and hygiene
- Ensure and maintain all facilities and cleanliness are adhered to Company’s standard
- Ensure all safety precautions according to laws and regulations
- Ensure Standard Operating Procedure and PAT card scripts are followed
- Maintain work discipline and report any staff misconduct to Manager on Duty
- Attend and conduct pre-investigation on staff misconduct
- Assist in briefing, training and coaching new and existing crew
- Assist in reporting and documentation
- Perform any ad hoc tasks as assigned by management
- Fundamental oral and written communication skills.
- Basic knowledgeable in dining room, service procedures and functions.
- Ability to adapt and possesses organization skills.
- Knowledge in hygiene and sanitation.
- Creativity and presentation skills.
- Positive attributes and diplomatic communication skills.
- Quarterly performance bonus and cash incentives
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Free movie passes
- Comprehensive leave
- Group Term Life & Personal Accident Insurance Coverage
- Staff discounts
- On the Job Training
- Career growth opportunities
- Fun recreational activities
- Secondary/SPM/'O' Level