- Upto RM1,800.0 Per Month
- Waiters serve food and beverages at tables in dining and drinking places, clubs, institutions and canteens, on board ships and on passenger trains.
- Tasks include –
- Setting tables with clean linen, cutlery, crockery and glassware;
- Greeting customers and presenting them with menus and beverage lists;
- Advising on food and beverage choices;
- Taking orders for food and drinks and passing orders to kitchen or bar staff;
- Serving food and beverages to clients at tables;
- Clearing tables and returning dishes and cutlery to the kitchen;
- Presenting bills, accepting payment and operating point-of-sales machines and cash registers.
- Fresh graduate and SPM leavers are encourage to apply.
- Excellent hands-on skills with eye for details
- Ability to work independently.
- Positive attitude and responsible character.
- Pleasant personality with focus on excellence in customer service.
- Prior working experience will be an added advantage.
- Self-starter with good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Possess self-confidence and be able to actively interact with all relevant parties.
- Medical claim included
- Annual and medical leave shall be in accordance with the prevailing Labour Law
- Secondary/SPM/'O' Level