- RM2,500.0 - RM3,500.0 Per Month
- Responsible for ensuring the QMS is established, documented and maintained.
- Liaise with consultants, where applicable, to prepare and update QMS documentation from time to time.
- To plan and conduct related ISO training.
- Filing both hardcopy and electronic project document according to the procedure.
- Check for accuracy and edit files, like SOP, procedures.
- Review, develop and update technical documents. (e.g. manuals and workflows)
- Distribute project-related copies to internal teams.
- To prepare and plan internal and external audit.
- File documents in physical and digital records.
- Create templates for future use.
- Retrieve files as per requested.
- Manage the flow of documentation within the organization.
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and terms of the agreement.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports on projects as needed.
- Implement other tasks assigned by project manager.
- Candidates must possess at least a Degree in Project Management or relevant discipline.
- Able to speak fluently in English, Malay, and Mandarin.
- At least 2 years working experience as a Document Controller or similar role.
- Preferably female candidate specializing in Administrative Support is required for this position.
- Proficient in MS Office, Fisio and project management.
- Knowledgeable in Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS)
- Proficient in typing, editing and data organization skills
- Full-time position available.
- Work Location: Genting Highland (Housing provided)
- Attractive Benefits
- Accommodation Provided
- Bachelor's Degree