- RM1,500.0 - RM2,000.0 Per Month
- Responsible for pre- and post-sales technical support of computational electromagnetics & electromagnetic field simulation software.
- Good understanding of electrical and power electronics industry as well as proven track record in utilizing EDA tools are advantageous.
- The job involves conducting technical presentations, providing software application support, conducting product training and providing consultancy services.
- Candidate must possess at least a degree in electrical / electronic / mechatronics engineering, or related specialization.
- Knowledge of any of these applications is a plus: motor, power generator, actuator and sensor, transformer and inductor, driver system, and power grid.
- Knowledge of any electromagnetic simulation tools is a plus: ANSYS/Ansoft Maxwell, CST Microwave Studio, Fux, JMAG, and Infolytica.
- Working experience related to electrical system, power electronics circuit, motor design, transformer design, or electric/hybrid vehicle is preferred.
- Must be aggressive, result-oriented, resourceful, self-motivated, and independent & possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills, ability to create engineering solutions to customer problems.
- Must be able to work in a team, and independently with minimum supervision.
- Able to work under pressure and adapt to different environment / platform as necessary.
- On-the-job training shall be provided to the successful applicant.
- Bachelor's Degree