- RM400.0 - RM600.0 Per Month
- Key responsibilities include:
- Handling administrative tasks such as document management, data entry, and meeting arrangements
- Work place environment management
- Performing tracking of physical inventory (eg merchandise, collterals, pantry)
- Assisting in the recruitment process (including researching and drafting JDs)
- Coordinating employee happiness and development activities
- Managing account receivables and project expense tracking
- Basic social media and web management
- What do we do?
- Some may call it human resources and administrative. But we know what we do is so much more than that. We play a crucial role in ensuring that Mad Hat runs smoothly. We are the gear turners of Mad Hat PR. From building (and enforcing!) operational processes, to seeking out top talent potential, to nurturing a vibrant environment for all Hatters-- we Gear Turners are the core to Mad Hat's rapidly developing business and culture.
- We are looking for an intern who is quick thinking, passionate about developing great work environment. You will play an integral administrative and creative role in keeping the gears of Mad Hat turning and growing. Candidates must be meticulous, organised and able to operate Microsoft office (word, excel, powerpoint). Must posses excellent time management, high attention to detail, and MOST importantly-- a strong passion to learn.
- Free lunch during our Tapau Thursday, free PT training with the team and MANY MORE!