- RM1,500.0 - RM2,500.0 Per Month
- Managing and administering Human Resource Management Division.
- Responsible for updating job requirements and job description for all positions.
- Prepare a monthly payroll report.
- Conduct candidates selection and analyze out interview.
- Develop / provide career development opportunities for employees in the company's organization.
- Act as a liaison between management and employees with question handling and help resolve issues related to work / worker.
- Other relevant matters from time to time in accordance with instructions from Head of Division / Managing Director.
- Perform responsibilities with minimum supervision
- Good knowledge in human resources and admin
- Have knowledge in labor law is advantage
- At least 1 or 2 years of related experience will be an advantage
- Must have passion and creative thinking in this field
- Attractive Bonus & Increment
- Annual Leave
- Company Trip
- Meals Allowance