- RM2,000.0 - RM2,500.0 Per Month
- Process and collecting data from swipe card system to measure their daily attendance, leave taken and any adjustment of working shift.
- Ensure the salary inclusive others like overtime, allowances are paid through bank or by cheque. Verify overtime and other allowances claims.
- Prepare monthly working schedule for his/her supervisor and submit to Administration Officer before 21st of the month.
- Update the Organization Chart (OC), Manpower by Position (MBP) and Manpower by Grade (MBG) and send to HQ-Mall Operations and HQ-HR every 21st of the month.
- Conduct orientation programs to newly join staff within one week of joining.
- Coordinate training to all staff on company’s rules and regulations, organization overview, job scope, and other personnel matters.
- Evaluate all disciplinary report by the Department Head through investigation by interviewing the staff concern together with Administration Officer. Issue letter for misconduct.
- Conduct counseling session and take necessary action for problematic staff.
- Monitor manpower strength and conduct recruitment counter to fulfill the vacancies.
- Organize recruitment exercise and interview. Process job application.
- Ensure Staff Personnel Data being updated monthly and submit the documents such as annual leave, non-pay leave, staff transfer, confirmation, dismissal, disciplinary and resignation, EPF and SOCSO registration form to HQ-HR.
- Process staff welfare of medical chit, leave, uniform etc.
- Organize a quarterly Welfare Meeting.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Non-Executive specialized in Sales - Retail/General or equivalent.
- Must able to work on shift basis and on public holiday.
- Organized, strong time management skills, integrity.
- Multitasking, independent, responsible, resourceful and able to work under pressure.
- Being punctual and working efficiently to comply with timeframe.
- Good oral and written communication skills, self-motivation, initiative and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, technical, IT and numerical abilities are crucial.
- Interacting effectively with peers, superior & subordinate.
- Have passion to handle staff and SAP system.
- Medical Outpatient
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Staff Rebate
- Annual Increment
- Annual leave
- No Limit