- RM2,300.0 - RM4,000.0 Per Month
- Maintain and updates the files and report on daily basis.
- Responsible for overall site management of project activities.
- Arrange respective work activities and monitor daily work progress with site inspection.
- Monitor the service and maintenance of machineries, equipment and tools with checklist
- Monitor the quality of works.
- Site coordination and overseeing site activities.
- Organize and understand dealines and prioritize tasks and deal with workload variations.
- Diploma/Degree in engineering civil/ structural/ construction or equivalent
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Able to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Required Language – English, Malay and Mandarin
- Possess own transport (car) and willing to travel locally.
- Bonus, Medical, Miscellaneous allowance