- RM500.0 - RM500.0 Per Month
- Assist the account manager with effective on-boarding and implementation of new accounts.
- Accesses, clarifies and resolves client’s requirements on an ongoing basis by reviewing their processes and suggesting improvements
- Assist the account manager to coordinate marketing, operations and sales projects related to accounts
- Provide reporting, analysis and sales insights of accounts
- Prepare documentation for new and existing accounts.
- Conduct research on potential clients, partners and competitors
- Sharp analytical skills with the ability to understand business processes
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Customer focused and highly self-motivated.
- Passionate about lifestyle and fashion retailing.
- We offer the opportunity to build your skillsets in the fast growing eCommerce industry where you would be getting hands on experience in understanding the ins and outs of running a e-fulfillment and digital marketing business
- Interns who perform to expectations would be considered for a permanent position after their internship period
- Bachelor's Degree