- Setting up computer workstations, laptops, computer peripherals, mobile devices, and software installation.
- Also may will be asked to perform inventory management tasks, write knowledge base articles, train staff on different technologies, provide client support, or other like activities the unit staff have been asked to complete.
- Intern must be able to quickly learn new material/technology, have sound ability to document new technologies into user instructions without much assistance, and have ability to clearly communicate and train division staff upon request by manager.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Computer related
- Good communication with customer
- With or without experience
- Strong analysis skills, attention to detail, teamworking skill, written and verbal communication skill, flexibility
- Fluent in English and BM
- Possess own transportation
- Information Technology (IT) Skills
- IT Support
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Bahasa Malaysia
- Team building activities