- RM500.0 - RM700.0 Per Month
- The candidate will assist in optimizing the user experience through design and functionality of our digital platforms
- Provide support for the EdgeProp's online marketing campaigns, including research, content management and web development.
- You will be working closely with the Branded Content and Business Development teams to support the day-to-day operations and get hands-on with content and campaign development, including the opportunity to learn from sales, data, as well as front-end and back-end development of our products and services.
- Possess minimum Diploma
- Current college student seeking communications, digital media, journalism or related degree
- Interest in pursuing a future career in writing, content development and/or digital media
- Strong written, verbal communication skills, along with attention to detail, are a MUST
- Experience in graphic design is a BONUS
- Passionate about innovation, an online marketplace and consumer behavior is a PLUS
- Gain experience maintaining and updating websites, and tools related to web maintenance
- Participate in the production of a social media content calendar, and assist in the ideation of social components for marketing plans
- Develop copyediting, proofreading, and writing skills
- Gain an understanding of social media advertising and best practices
- Gain exposure to digital analytics and tactical analysis