- RM600.0 - RM600.0 Per Month
- Working directly with Account Managers and media buyer to provide support with client needs
- Effectively communicate with internal teams (sales, account management, production)
- Taking a fresh look at standard processes and offering guidance on potential enhancements.
- Run reports (including custom) on Advertiser performance and provide insights and next steps.
- Proactively monitor, analyze and optimize all online advertising performance from creating insertion order to post completion (Facebook Ad, Google Ad and Programmatic tools).
- Support team in day-to-day tasks and special ad hoc projects
- Learn about multiple roles at Forest Interactive and the role they play in the campaign lifecycle
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communication or equivalent
- Extreme attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and desire to exceed client expectations
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced work environment, manage multiple projects and tight deadlines
- Strong focus on teamwork and self-starter
- Ability to prioritize across short term and long term goals
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Solid computer skills including knowledge. Advanced knowledge of Excel is a plus.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia/English
- Duration of 3 months or 6 months.
- CGPA: 2.5 and above
- Intake: March 2018 Onwards
- Allowance RM 600
- FREE LUNCH MEALS
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.