- RM400.0 - RM400.0 Per Month
- Working quickly and independently to resolve operational and/or guest issues when necessary.
- Ensuring guests' needs and concerns are responded to in a timely, professional and friendly manner.
- Our Front Office Executive will be responsible for supporting the Front Office Manager in the daily operation of the Front Office functions to include front desk operations, reservations,and guest services.
- Working Shift
- Good command of spoken and written English, and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Other languages spoken are an advantage.
- Must be able to work shift duty.
- Outgoing and communicative.
- Highly organized, results oriented with the ability to be flexible and work well under pressure.
- Ability to handle stressful situations in a calm, professional manner and exhibit good judgment.
- Great career advancement.
- The drive to get things right the first time and a superb attention to detail.
- Internship with paid allowance are welcome to join our company.
- School leavers without experience will be considered if they are keen to learn.
- Meal Provided