- RM300.0 Per Month
- Respond to user requests for service, troubleshoot problems and help develop solutions.
- Support hardware components, operating system software, and application software.
- Perform checking on equipments, stocks and arrange for other servicing needs.
- Assist in maintaining inventory records and documentation for equipment.
- Contribute technical documentation and participate in policy, procedure, and standards development.
- Assist users in determining appropriate solutions to meet needs.
- Develop and provide user training for basic hardware and software use.
- Maintains open communication and positive working relationship with staff.
- Perform other duties/projects as assigned.
- Must be available to work from 8.30am to 5pm (Monday-Friday)
- Proficiency in computer applications:-
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Conducting research via internet
- Ability to prioritize tasks and efficiently manage time.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and effectiveness in working with a high performing team.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to respond effectively to inquiries or complaints.
- Ability to develop, maintains, and promotes strong internal and external relationships.
- Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to maintain professional (business casual) dress and grooming.
- Students will receive RM300 per month.