- RM600.0 - RM1,000.0 Per Month
- To expand brand presence and product availability within assigned territory.
- To assist the company in the execution of marketing programs and participating in formulating sales and promotion plans.
- To provide support and handling clients enquiries.
- Any other duties as assigned by superior from time to time.
- A minimum of SPM/Diploma in Business Admin / Marketing / equivalent.
- Good communication in both written and spoken.
- Language: English, Malay, Mandarin (advantage)
- TEAM Player.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Possess own transport.
- Computer literate.
- Immediate vacancy available.
- Weekly activities with colleague. (Dinner, Sport, Entertainment)