- Work based learning
- Doing hotel management
- The Candidate should possess SPM Pass-level or O-Levels.
- The Candidate should pass a Spoken and Listening English Assessment (Oral One-On-One). In the event that the Candidate fails the assessment, he or she is required to undertake a 4-week LEFL English Communication Program and obtain a 70% passing grade before admission for Industrial Placement.
- The Candidates must be 16 to 25 years old if they are students. For hotel workers, there is no upper age limit.
- The Candidate must be attentive to details, able to multi-task, possess good attitude and be disciplined at work. An interest or passion in the service industry is an advantage.
- SPM students, fresh graduates and vocational students are encouraged to apply.
- Industrial placement locations can be outstation, inter-state or overseas.
- Every Candidate is given a Full Scholarship after his or her enrolment into the courses.
- Every Enrolment Is A Scholarship.
- The Work-Based Learning Model requires the Candidates to work 4 days in a week (8 hours per day) and attend lectures for 1 day in a week.
- The Candidates will be paid a Monthly Internment Allowance for the duration of their placements with their respective employers. The Internment Allowance is based on the stipulated working and lecture hours in Clause 7).
- In the event that the Candidates are required to work beyond their stipulated working hours, they will be paid an overtime rate in accordance to the company policies of their respective employers.
- At the end of their Industrial Placement periods, each Candidate will obtain one of the following qualifications:-
- Diploma in Hospitality Management (AHLEI) – 2 Years Course
- Certificate in Hospitality Operations (AHLEI) – One & A Half Year Course.