- RM500.0 - RM500.0 Per Month
- Monitor inventory and order tracking via eCommerce system
- Product content and information management on various eCommerce channels
- Data and reports reconcilation
- Customer support on inquiries via phone, email or social media platforms-
- Assist the various teams with ad hoc projects and tasks
- Assist with recruitment/marketing initiatives with universities
- Willing to learn and get your hands dirty in the everyday operations of a startup-minded division of a public listed 3rd Party Logistics regional player
- Up for a challenge and highly self-motivated.
- Internship positions are for duration of at least 3 month(s).
- We offer the opportunity to build your skillsets in the fast growing eCommerce industry where you would be getting hands on experience in understanding the ins and outs of running a e-fulfillment and digital marketing business
- Interns who perform to expectations would be considered for a permanent position after their internship period
- Bachelor's Degree