- RM1,800.0 - RM3,500.0 Per Month
- The key task is to conduct conference/training topic research, identifying and developing commercially viable business agenda throughout Asia Pacific and Middle east market.
- Selecting the best speakers and trainers.
- Ensuring the profitability for all events created
- Consistently provide continual product support to the sales teams.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree or any other field.
- However, those who possess the drive to succeed and do not have the above qualification will also be considered
- Required skill(s): Strong Interpersonal Skills, Computer Literacy, Result Oriented, Self Motivated and able to work independently.
- Age between 20 - 30
- Those with experience in Sales / Telesales / Telemarketing or equivalent are encouraged to apply
- Those who are currently in leadership position are welcome to apply.
- Anyone with experience in Training Industry will be given first preference
- Basic Salary RM 1,800 - RM 2,500 (based on experience)
- Earn commission between RM 3,000 - RM 7,000 per month.
- Weekly incentives
- Holiday Incentives
- 5 working days
- 14 days annual leave
- Paid medical leave
- Excellent Personal development opportunities
- Opportunity to move to managerial position
- Opportunities to head Thailand, Dubai, HongKong, and other countries in South East Asia and Middle East.