- RM1,800.0 - RM2,000.0 Per Month
- About Our Client
- Multinational Japanese-based Company, subsidiary of manufacturer of Quay / Yard Cranes.
- Business nature
- Supplies engineering services and spare parts for material handling equipment to port industry.
- Job purpose
- Responsible to liaise with the customers in projects and ensure projects are completed according to projects plans.
- Key responsibility
- Attend site meeting and tender briefing to identify root cause of problems occurred at port; communicate with Japan HQ.
- Review customer requirements, performance standards, completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates by sourcing vendor or sub- contractor.
- Prepare tender bids with tight schedule.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; calculating time requirements coordinating activities and resolving problems.
- Controls project costs by administering contractor contracts.
- Keep adequate records and maintain documentation in line with agreed standard.
- Alert customer and recommend actions if equipment safety is jeopardized due to any reason.
- Maintains project data base by entering and backing up data.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying safety rules, agreed working practices, environment requirements and company policy.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Degree / Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical / Mechatronics)
- Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply for the position.
- Troubleshoot, quick learner and able to work independently.
- Willing to travel and possess driving license (May need to travel to Johor, Kuantan if there is any project)
- Proficiency in Microsoft office – Words, Excel, Power Point
- 17% EPF
- 21 days annual leave
- Car Park provided