- Lesson preparation & presentation according to the Montessori Philopsophy
- Class management
- Managing daily administrative teaching related works.
- Handle students with love and care.
- Fill up the progress reports for the students
- Monitor and improve students' results
- Attending weekly meeting
- Fresh graduate are encourage to apply, training will be provided. She must be willing to learn as well as a fast learner.
- Possessing a Diploma / Degree in Montessori, ECCE, Education, Psychology or some working experience in the related field is an advantage
- Able to sing, dance and do arts and craft is also an additional advantage.
- Good command in English language is a plus.
- The most important requirement for this job is a dedication and hard work.
- You need to have a positive open minded personality in learning new ways of doing things.
- Someone who likes to work with young children.
- Patient, passion in teaching young children.
- Montessori training is provided
- EPF & SOCSO
- Half Day working hours ( 7.45am to 1pm)
- 5 working days per week.