- RM1,800.0 - RM2,500.0 Per Month
- Execute marketing action plans, primarily on business development and events.
- Managing and generating written content for social media platforms and offline collaterals.
- Writing and proofreading copy, including press releases, social media captions, blog and other forms of publication related to the company, founder or subsidiary brands.
- Planning and executing initiatives, events, and campaigns for customer outreach and acquisition.
- Organise and manage internal and external events, ensuring the event runs smoothly.
- Seek and secure corporate and B2B customers.
- Communicating with the target audience and managing customer relationships.
- Manage marketing emails and inquiries.
- PR - Build and maintain strategic partnerships and collaboration efforts, including influencers and media.
- Be ahead and communicate market trends and new content opportunities to co-founders.
- Developing media contacts and maintaining positive client relationships.
- Manage marketing interns/part-timers
- Degree Holder in Marketing/Sales
- At least Experience in offline and online marketing . Have knowledge in FB Ads and Google Adwords is an advantage.
- Possess good editorial/language skills in English.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to interface with all levels, internally and externally in a professional and responsive manner .
- Understand what it takes to be a market leader.
- Have an entrepreneurial attitude and drive to thrive with Director.
- You will be given a lot of flexibility to develop strategies and execute them.
- Excellent in time management and prioritizing tasks.
- Strong in social media and public relations .
- Positive, curious-nature, and a good team player.
- Annual leaves.
- Sick Leaves.
- Company trip if achieved target sales.
- EPF and Socso.
- Special Bonus ( Based on Collection)
- Petrol Allowance if office and home location more than 15km.
- Bachelor's Degree