- RM2,500.0 - RM3,000.0 Per Month
- Motor vehicle mechanics and repairers fit, install, maintain, service and repair engines and the mechanical and related equipment of passenger cars, delivery trucks, motorcycles and other motor vehicles.
- Tasks include –
- Detecting and diagnosing faults in engines and parts;
- Fitting, examining, testing and servicing motor vehicle and motorcycle engines;
- Replacing engine components or complete engines;
- Fitting, examining, adjusting, dismantling, rebuilding and replacing defective parts of motor vehicles;
- Installing or adjusting motors and brakes, and adjusting steering or other parts of motor vehicles;
- Installing, adjusting, servicing and replacing mechatronics components of motor vehicles;
- Performing scheduled maintenance services, such as oil changes, lubrications and engine tune-ups, to achieve smoother running of vehicles and ensure compliance with pollution regulations;
- Reassembling engines and parts after being repaired.
- Fresh graduate and SPM leavers are encourage to apply.
- Excellent hands-on skills with eye for details
- Ability to work independently.
- Positive attitude and responsible character.
- Pleasant personality with focus on excellence in customer service.
- Prior working experience will be an added advantage.
- Self-starter with good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Possess self-confidence and be able to actively interact with all relevant parties.
- Medical claim included
- Annual and medical leave shall be in accordance with the prevailing Labour Law