- RM1,500.0 - RM2,000.0 Per Month
- Education managers plan, direct, coordinate and evaluate the educational and administrative aspects of education services, primary and secondary schools, colleges and faculties and departments in universities and other educational institutions.
- Tasks include –
- Determining educational programmes based on frameworks established by education authorities and governing bodies;
- Implementing systems and procedures to monitor school performance and student enrolments;
- Directing administrative and clerical activities concerning student admissions and educational services;
- Controlling administrative operations such as budget planning, report preparation, and expenditure on supplies, equipment and services;
- Providing leadership and guidance to teaching, academic and administrative staff as well as to students;
- Evaluating the work of teachers and lecturers by visiting classrooms, observing teaching methods, reviewing instructional objectives and examining learning materials;
- Promoting the educational programme, and representing the service or institution in the wider community;
- Supervising the maintenance of educational facilities;
- Developing and enforcing a disciplinary code to create a safe and conducive environment for students and teachers;
- Organizing and implementing methods of raising additional funds in conjunction with parent and community groups and sponsors;
- Controlling selection, training and supervision of staff.
- Positive attitude, passionate on collaborative teamwork, excel at interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Adaptable to change, able to pivot and find alternate solutions, demonstrated capability in meeting new challenges.
- Good problem solving skills, able to navigate unexpected situations or conditions.
- Critical observer-thinker, bringing fresh perspective and offer intuitive solutions and ideas.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in driving teamwork excellence, conflict resolution.
- Candidate must prossess at least a Professional Certificate, Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma, Degree, Advanced Degree.
- Fluent in English, Bahasa Malaysia, optionally Mandarin.
- Business-minded where applicable with entrepreneurship skill to ensure business success.
- Have strong knowledge of applicable system automation, business solution softwares.
- Medical claim included
- Annual and medical leave shall be in accordance with the prevailing Labour Law