- Upto RM1,300.0 Per Month
- Management and organization analysts assist organizations to achieve greater efficiency and solve organizational problems. They study organizational structures, methods, systems and procedures.
- Tasks include –
- Assisting and encouraging the development of objectives, strategies and plans aimed at achieving customer satisfaction and the efficient use of organizations’ resources;
- Analysing and evaluating current systems and structures;
- Discussing current systems with staff and observing systems at all levels of organization;
- Directing clients towards more efficient organization and developing solutions to organizational problems;
- Undertaking and reviewing work studies by analysing existing and proposed methods and procedures such as administrative and clerical procedures;
- Recording and analysing organizations’ workflow charts, records, reports, manuals and job descriptions;
- Preparing and recommending proposals to revise methods and procedures, alter work flows, redefine job functions and resolve organizational problems;
- Assisting in implementing approved recommendations, issuing revised instructions and procedure manuals and drafting other documentation;
- Reviewing operating procedures and advising of departures from procedures and standards.
- Candidate must prossess at least a Professional Certificate, Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma, Degree, Advanced Degree.
- Positive attitude, passionate on collaborative teamwork, excel at interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Adaptable to change, able to pivot and find alternate solutions, demonstrated capability in meeting new challenges.
- Good problem solving skills, able to navigate unexpected situations or conditions.
- Critical observer-thinker, bringing fresh perspective and offer intuitive solutions and ideas.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in driving teamwork excellence, conflict resolution.
- Fluent in English, Bahasa Malaysia, optionally Mandarin.
- Business-minded where applicable with entrepreneurship skill to ensure business success.
- Have strong knowledge of applicable system automation, business solution softwares.
- Medical claim included
- Annual and medical leave shall be in accordance with the prevailing Labour Law