- RM1,000.0 - RM1,700.0 Per Month
- To monitor administrative projects and acts as the Co-Founder’s first point of contact
- Ensuring that organizing and administrating tasks are well taken care of so that Co-Founder / Manager can maximize their time on strategizing.
- Acting as first point of contact, dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Managing and organizing meetings and appointments.
- Deliver packages / product order from customers.
- Perform daily inventory check and report to Manager / Co-Founder.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and customers.
- Collating and filing bills / expenses for cash flow management.
- Maintains continuity of work operations by documenting and communicating needed actions to management; discovering irregularities; determining continuing needs.
- Assist in fetching and sending clients / Co-Founder / Manager or other individuals from and to nearby areas – as instructed by the Manager / Co-Founder.
- Involves in social media marketing processes – update posts, create events, taking pictures of the product for social media, designing social media post using readily available tools, etc.
- SPM / Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Office Management, Information Management, Secretarial Science or in any related field.
- Good communication skills.
- Pleasant phone etiquette.
- Able to write and converse in Bahasa Melayu and English fluently.
- Possess valid driver’s license.
- Age 30 and below, Muslimah Female only.
- Work well under minimum supervision.
- Organizing skills and able to multitask.
- Discretion and trustworthiness, you will often be party of confidential information.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Must be able to implement administrative work-related & system implementation, procedures, and policies.
- EPF & SOCSO Contribution by the Employer.
- Standard 8 hours of working + 1 hour of lunch time.
- Working closely with the Co-Founder of the company.
- Secondary/SPM/'O' Level