- RM1,500.0 - RM1,900.0 Per Month
- Safely and timely drive the employer to places as instructed.
- To carry out simple inspection and maintenance work like changing the oil or batteries (if required), refueling the car,etc.
- Should there be any possible electrical or mechanical defects in the car, report to the Management for it to be taken to a technician for repair.
- Dropping off and pick up of the employer's family members, friends, business associates from events, meetings, and airports, authorized by the employer.
- You may be required to carry out some modest office undertakings like arrangement of files, delivery of goods or organizing records.
- Ensure that the car is clean at all times by washing both insides and outside parts.
- Carry out routine inspection on the car to ensure that it is always in good conditions.
- Check traffic reports to decide the best route to take.
- Safely keeps receipts for vehicle repairs, maintenace or other records and reports concerning the employer's car.
- Keep a travel log to record location travelled to, travel time and work hours.
- You should dependably be proficient in your work and should always appear smart at all times, wearing smart clothes and or orderd by the employer.
- You should be watchful and safety caonscious and drive with consideration at all times.
- Should be puntual to work daily.
- Carry out other assignments that may be given by the employer.
- Have a driving licence
- Possess at least SPM or equivalent
- Annual leave
- Secondary/SPM/'O' Level