- RM1,100.0 - RM1,800.0 Per Month
- Use equipment and machine to assist with manufacturing, packaging, and other steps along with production line
- Set up, adjust and monitor machines
- Meet with co-workers, supervisors and managers to ensure that the results of their activities meet corporate standards and the expectations of buyers.
- Follow SOP and safety guideline when working
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Muar.
- EPF & SOCSO
- Annual Leave, Marriage Leave, Maternity Leave/Paternity Leave, and others
- Uniform provided (FOC)
- Insurance 'Personal Accident' (serviced more than 3 years)
- Secondary/SPM/'O' Level