- RM1,200.0 - RM1,500.0 Per Month
- To prepare raw material
- Processing of paste products, spices, herbs & seasoning
- Make finished product packaging
- Helps supervisors in stock counts
- Assist in the receiving of raw materials & production of finished products
- Assist supervisors in overseeing product quality
- Helps to update the storage of raw materials & finished products
- Assist in the maintenance of machinery & equipment
- Make daily cleaning (Housekeeping)
- Implement other tasks that are required from time to time
- Fresh graduate and SPM leavers are encourage to apply.
- Excellent hands-on skills with eye for details
- Ability to work independently.
- Positive attitude and responsible character.
- Pleasant personality with focus on excellence in customer service.
- Prior working experience will be an added advantage.
- Self-starter with good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Possess self-confidence and be able to actively interact with all relevant parties.
- Salary increase (according to employee performance)
- Company trip
- Attendance allowance
- Hostel (T&C applied)
- Bonus (according to company & employee performance)
- Secondary/SPM/'O' Level