- RM2,000.0 - RM2,600.0 Per Month
- To be responsible of the entire operation of the restaurants/outlets.
- Providing leadership and control in outlets ensuring all customers to receive good service and quality food.
- Maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety.
- Preparing reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food control and sales.
- Team player and able to train and guide outlet team.
- Restaurant Management Team - Assistant Manager
- Minimum with SPM qualifications or 2-3 years working experience in restaurant services line
- Assistant Manager/Managers specializing in F&B/restaurant service background are encouraged to apply
- Candidates from Food studies (Food Technology, Quality Control/Assurance) will be an added advantage to be considered
- Dynamic personality with good communication ability
- Able to work in fast pace environment and good stress management
- Candidate to work in areas: Ampang, Wangsa Maju, Petaling Jaya, Seri Kembangan, Bukit Puchong, Cyberjaya, Putrajaya, Damansara, Sunway, Shah Alam, Klang, Setia Alam, Sg. Buloh,
- Hiring for outlets: BK Plaza Low Yat, BK Semua House, BK Sg Buloh, BK Sri Hartamas, BK Cyberjaya, BK KLIA2, BK Caltex Cheras, BK Bukit Tinggi, BK Mutiara Damansara, BK Sunway Mentari, BK SS15
- Must be able to work long hours esp weekends and public holidays
- Must be flexible and transferable across Malaysia (including outstations, all areas in Klang Valley)
- Must possess own transport (either car or motorcycle)
- Must be willing to undergo 2 months training in BK Certified Training Restaurant (CTR) either in Klang Valley or outstation:
- CTR available:
- BK Bangi Gateway
- BK Tropicana Avenue
- BK Shah Alam 13
- BK Cyberjaya
- BK Skudai (Johor)
- BK Sunway Pyramid
- BK Wisma 99 (Klang)
- (***Subject to availability)
- Monthly salary RM2000 - RM2500
- Staff uniform and staff meal provided