- RM3,500.0 - RM4,000.0 Per Month
- Below are primary responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Support business growth in the area of rotating equipment by providing technical advice and support to sales & marketing department in developing business opportunitities
- Identify applications of products and services that sales & marketing staff can developed closely with client.
- Develop knowledge database and competencies of related staff within the company
- Support in growing the number of principal products related in the field of rotating equipment by getting confidence from principals
- Support in verifying proposals for product or service applications that had been prepared for client submission
- To participate in client engagements, site visits and principal meetings when necessary.
- In-depth knowledge in design, operation & maitenance of all types of rotating equipment (compressors, turbines, engines, pumps, motors, gearbox) with specific requirment in centrifugal pumps, engines and reciprocating compressors.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Working experience of at least 3 years (operation, maintenance, troubleshooting, engineering design)
- Medically fit for work
- Valid Green Card, OGSP and BOSEIT
- KWSP, SOCSO included
- Leaves provided
- Limited medical coverage (clinic visits and in-patient)
- Bachelor's Degree