- Job Description:
- To assist or to stand in for Senior Barista / Senior Supervisor in the daily operations. Assist in assigning service stations to all service staff, inform all staff of the daily specials, change of menu, maintaining service effectiveness and efficiency. Oversees all new employees.
- Ensure fast and efficient service by proper staff scheduling
- Attend to customer complaints and enquiries
- Ensure crew provides customers with the required information and assistance
- Cross check and approve the duty roster and monitor the attendance
- Ensure proper cash handling
- Ensure and maintain food quality and hygiene
- Ensure and maintain all facilities and cleanliness are adhered to Company’s standard
- Ensure all safety precautions according to laws and regulations
- Ensure Standard Operating Procedure and PAT card scripts are followed
- Maintain work discipline and report any staff misconduct to Manager on Duty
- Attend and conduct pre-investigation on staff misconduct
- Assist in briefing, training and coaching new and existing crew
- Assist in reporting and documentation
- Perform any ad hoc tasks as assigned by management
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledgeable in dining room and service procedures and functions.
- Ability to take and adapt to instructions.
- Possesses organization skills.
- Knowledge in hygiene and sanitation.
- Positive attributes and diplomatic communication skills.
- Quarterly performance bonus and cash incentives
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Free movie passes
- Comprehensive leave
- Group Term Life & Personal Accident Insurance Coverage
- Staff discounts
- On the Job Training
- Career growth opportunities
- Fun recreational activities
- Secondary/SPM/'O' Level