- Ensure that a professional standard of Customer Care, Merchandising and Display, Stock Control and Administration is developed and maintained so that Sales Targets are achieved.
- Ensure that subordinates are effectively supervised and well-trained to carry out their responsibilities and tasks.
- Ensures effective and economic use of staff in retail Operations Department to achieve its objectives.
- Promotes Professionalism of Staff in Retail Operations Department.
- Undertakes other tasks as required by Superiors.
- Identifies and trains staff with good potential for development.
- Develops and maintains administrative procedures and methods of the shops and the Department in accordance with the Company’s Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintains Communications links with staff in retail Operations Department and other Departments within the Company.
- Possess pleasant personality and good communication skills
- Candidate must possess at least at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, in any field.
- Good interpersonal & follow-up skill, adaptable and result-oriented.
- Able to work retail hours (includes weekends and public holidays).
- Full/ Part-Time positions available.
- To be advice