- Achieves Sales Target according to Company Guidelines.
- Provides leadership and motivation to shop teams.
- Develops and implements in store merchandising and window display designs to promote Company Image.
- Plans and coordinates sufficient stock level.
- Ensures effective and economic use of staff in retail Operations Department to achieve its objectives.
- Promotes Professionalism of Staff in Retail Operations Department.
- Undertakes other tasks as required by Superiors.
- Identifies and trains staff with good potential for development.
- Develops and maintains administrative procedures and methods of the shops and the Department in accordance with the Company’s Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintains Communications links with staff in retail Operations Department and other Departments within the Company.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in any field.
- Minimum 1 - 2 years supervisory experience, preferably from RETAIL or F&B industry.
- Good interpersonal & follow-up skill, adaptable and result-oriented.
- Able to work retail hours (includes weekends and public holidays).
- Full-Time positions available.
- Will be advice