- RM1,400.0 - RM2,500.0 Per Month
- Handling all inbound calls pertaining to customer general enquiries, complaints, comments, feedbacks and other raising issue related to the company's products.
- To exceed customers expectation in terms of customer service & accurate information.
- Work in a team to achieve the required KPI elements and SLA.
- Nice Working Enviroment
- Free Shuttle Van Provided from Various Location
- Fun Filled Environment with Events and Activities/ Team Outing
- We are having open interview for Consultant - Mandarin & Cantonese Speaking.
- Details as per below :
- Venue : Level 2, Medini 7, Jalan Medini Sentral 5, Bandar Medini Iskandar Malaysia, 79250 Iskandar Puteri, Johor, Malaysia
- Date : 07th July 2017 onward - Every Monday to Saturday
- Time : 9.30am
- Excellent Mandarin & Cantonese written and verbal communication skills
- Candidates must be willing to work in rotational shift (weekdays nights, full days on weekends and public holidays)
- Fresh graduates who are interested to start their career in a call center are also encouraged to apply – Full Training Provided
- 6 working days in a week
- 100 Full-Time position(s) available
- Applicant must be willing to work in Medini 7, Nusajaya Johor
- WHY JOIN US:
- Monthly fun and exciting staff activities
- We are located nearby shopping malls and housing area
- Aegis hires from across the globe so there is an opportunity to interact with people from different cultures and ethnicity (Europe, Asia Pacific, etc)
- CAREER GROWTH & TRAINNING PROGRAMS:
- Career Path: Executive > Senior Executive > Specialist > Team Leader > Assistant Manager > Manager
- iSTAR – System for Appraisal & Rewards – The STAR training is to help Aegis employees to identify their weakness and to develop future leaders for the company.
- English Training – Aegis provides English trainings to Aegis employees who would like to improve their communication & business writing skills.
- IJP – Internal job program. Opportunity to transfer within the company after 1 year if there is a suitable position available and staff passes the interview session.
- Secondary/SPM/'O' Level