- RM2,500.0 - RM3,000.0 Per Month
- Collect information about the client’s business through a variety of methods.
- Analyze and interpret data to unearth weaknesses and problems, and comprehend the causes
- Develop detailed business plans to drive small or radical changes
- Provide guidance for any occurring problems and issues
- Possess minimum Secondary education
- Good sales and negotiation skills with English and Malay can converse Mandarin will be added advantage.
- Positive thinking behaviour
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- A confident and positive attitude in a professional manner.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet targets.
- EPF & SOCSO
- High Commission
- Training Provided
- Secondary/SPM/'O' Level