- RM1,700.0 - RM2,600.0 Per Month
- Provide information as requested by leads, concerning travel programs and destination promoted by Sticky Rice Travel, including general travel advice for Malaysian, Borneo.
- Respond to assigned leads in a timely and suitable manner as outlined in the B2C/B2B
- Identify clients/ interests and match them accordingly to Sticky Rice Travel programs.
- Build working relationships and rapport with clients and suppliers.
- Maintain a high level of customer service standards throughout the entire Sticky Rice Travel experience with potential or existing clients.
- At least 2 years working experience in tourism industry
- Excellent command of English skills in writing, listening and reading.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office, Excel, G Sheets, G Docs, etc)
- Outgoing personality, energetic and willing to work hard.
- Monday to Friday, 9 am - 5 pm working hours
- Medical, dental, and insurance coverage
- Friendly and people oriented working environment
- Twice a year company trips
- Attractive commissions and career progression