- RM1,100.0 - RM1,500.0 Per Month
To maintain a professional standard of customer care in promoting company products & managing an effective team:-
- Assist store manager in hiring & managing staffs' duty roster, leave, welfare, disciplinary issues
- Motivate & train staffs on company's policy, SOP, customer service & selling skills
- Come up with strategy to achieve sales target
- Generate & provide necessary reports as required (staff turnover, sales, inventory level, etc)
- Provide professional services to customers
- Required language: Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- Able to work retail hours (includes weekends and public holidays).
- Experience in retail or F&B would be added advantage.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Malaysian citizen only.
Attractive basic salary + annual increment of + Incentives + Allowances attractive + Bonus (Up to 4 Months) + Medical Insurance + Annual Leave + Overtime + Staff Discount + HOSTEL PROVIDED
Please come to the Watsons Outlet below for Walk-In Interview:
- Time: 9.30 am to 4.30 pm
- Date: 16 July 2018 (Monday)
Walk-In Interview Venue (Jabatan Tenaga Kerja Bentong Pahang):
- Pejabat Tenaga Kerja Bentong P18-1 & P19-1 Jalan MG 2, Pusat Perniagaan Mutiara Gemilang 28700 Bentong, Pahang
Interview for Genting Highlands Outlets:
- Watsons First World Hotel Lot F/L1 30 Lobby Floor First World Hotel 69000 Genting Highlands Bentong Pahang
- Watsons Awana Skyway Mall Lot 2-4 Level 2 Awana Skyway Station Genting Highlands Resort 69000 Genting Highlands Bentong Pahang
Watson’s Personal Care Stores Sdn Bhd (Reg No. 289892-V)
19th Floor, Central Plaza, 34, Jalan Sultan Ismail,
50250 Kuala Lumpur.
Contact Number : 013-426 2516
Thank you for your application.Kelayakan:
- Secondary/SPM/'O' Level