- RM50.0 - RM100.0 Per Day
- Follow the instructions and procedures provided by management in managing consumer products in the warehouse.
- Monitor space and track stock levels in accordance with Standard Warehouse Operation procedures.
- Handles incoming / outgoing delivery.
- Helps load and unload delivery.
- Can manage Pick & Pack materials and consumer products.
- Helps daily administration and material functions.
- Assisting Supervisor in providing stock capture and updating data into the system.
- Efficiently unload inbound deliveries and transfer to planned storage locations.
- To conduct quality checks on the inbound products
- Minimum Education Required SPM
- Must be Malaysian
- Gender: Male / Female
- Required language: Bahasa Malaysia
- Possess own transportation
- Experience: Level < 1 year
- Full time position also available
- Required to work shift
- Meals are provided
- RM100/day during campaign day. RM50/day during training day.
- No Limit